I look forward to the day that you have your own children. Because until you're a mother, there is no way for you to possibly know, just how deep the love that a mother has for a child really is. It's a gift of a tiny glimpse into the love our heavenly Father has for us. But I'll still do my best in the meantime, to show you that I love you...all the way to the moon and back.
2. I'm not perfect. You already knew that though. ; ) I will make mistakes. So will you. Forgiveness is hard, but it's everything. Let's forgive each other when we make mistakes.
3. You are Grace, in every sense of the meaning of that word.
4. Be friendly to everyone, but choose your inner circle with the utmost of care. Know the difference between casual friends and true friends.
5. In Christ alone my hope is found, he is my hope, my strength, my song. ~ Stuart Towend and Keith Getty.
6. So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do. Do it all for the glory of God.~ 1 Corinthians 10:31
7. At this time in your life, you remind me of the sparkly reflections on moving water. Sometimes I see the lady you are becoming- beautiful, wise, funny, kind...someone I would love to be friends with. The next instant, I see you as a young girl- funny (always), sweet, vulnerable, and in need of a mother's guidance- even if that guidance means that you won't want to be my friend. I pray for the wisdom to know when you need me to be the mother, and when you need me to start letting go and be the friend.
8. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. ~Psalm 37:4
9. 10% of conflicts are due to difference of opinion and 90% are due to wrong tone of voice. ~Vea Mariz
10. Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate. ~unknown
11. Just going to church does not make you anymore of a Christian than standing in your garage makes you a car. ~G.K. Chesterton
12. The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them. ~Mark Twain
13. Don't ever stop being you, because you are wonderful. Thirteen years ago you made me a mother and changed my life in the most beautiful, joyous way. I'm crazy about you kid. Happy Birthday.